--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

Thoroughly enjoyable!

I like this, I like seeing the different jokes and animation and art takes on Zelda. The music remixes were great too (though I should really go an congratulate those authors), the jokes were funny and the art was interesting. But I LOVED the ending, captures the charm of the games, brilliant art as well as the sorrow of Midna's relationship with Link; and the song fits really well.
The intro is also really cool and I liked the interactivity of the bios, very creative.
Kudos! Great stuff. :-)

Stone tower temple ( HE ) Stone tower temple ( HE )

Very cool beat.

Quite a cool rhythm and feel to the song, I like it! The strings after 1min 30 secs really add to the piece's slightly grand scale. Kudos!

Song of healing ( HE ) Song of healing ( HE )

A good, different take on a well known theme.

This is a great mix of the original, slightly creepier undertones emphasized which work well with the tone of the game. Indeed, the strange bells (I think they are, I'm no musician!) sounds quite Silent Hill-like. A good piece, kudos!

(CHS) Zelda: Tears Of The Sky (CHS) Zelda: Tears Of The Sky

Very charming!

Damn shame it's so short. I look forward to this 'Project Hero' of yours and am desperate to hear the final version of this song. Like others have already said, this is just too short for me to get involved properly, but it's a great taster to what sounds like a great project!
Kudos, great little tune.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

When project Hero is ready the world sure as hell won't lol. I wish I could speed up time for this but sadly I cannot. Thanks for taking the time.